Looking for new resources to keep your child learning and having fun at home? The teachers at Westchester County Mom have you covered! We are offering select printables, FOR FREE! Yes, 100% free and for immediate download. Why no strings attached? Because we want to say thank you to all of our amazing readers and followers!
So what’s available?
- Addition and Subtraction worksheets: PreK to 1st Grade (Bonus fraction activity: Kindergarten-2nd Grade)
- Counting: Toddler-PreK
- Coloring Pages: All ages!
- Color Matching (Sight Words): Preschool-1st Grade
- Color Matching (Colored Sight Words): Toddler-PreK
- Color Matching (Sight Words with Flower Matches): Toddler-Preschool
Click to Download – Flower Printables
A few creative ways to use these printables
- Print two copies of the counting pages, and have your child glue the matching set next to each item. Or, write out the numbers on post-its and have your child place the correct digit next to the corresponding set.
- Print out the addition and subtraction sheet. Cut out each flower and have your child create new addition and subtraction problems to solve. Or use them to create new sets and write fractions.
- Laminate the pages and use dry erase markers for a reusable activity. Or, print two copies, laminate one and cut out cards. Apply Velcro to create a reusable matching activity.