The hunt for this year’s best Easter basket fillers is complete! Enjoy patting yourself on the back with these golden egg level finds.
- It’s entirely possible you can do all your shopping at Dabney Lee in Rye. From carrot crackers to bunny surprise balls, you will enjoy selecting one special find after another. I bought 75% of this year’s basket here.
- I love including a bath bomb from Lush Cosmetics in my children’s baskets. This year I got their Flying Carrot, Flamingo Egg, and Bubble Wands. You can buy their products online or at the Westchester Mall.
- Another sugar-free option is picking up a to-go Easter slime kit from DIY Slime in Larchmont.
- Have you ever considered adding tickets to an experience to your Easter basket? Imagine VR Studios, Rockin’ Jump, and Emelin Theater’s Pete The Cat are a great way to take the fun beyond the basket.
- Ready to buy candy?! Candy Rox in Bronxville has all the favorite flavors and more. If you live in Northern Westchester, I suggest Armonk’s Sugar Hi or Bedford’s Bedford Candy Shop.
- Mt. Kisco’s Poppery is not to be missed. Between cake pops, macarons dipped in Oreos, and more…you might need a bigger basket.