Westchester County Mom is a locally-focused parenting resource for moms and families. Passionate about parenting and our community, Westchester County Mom works to connect area moms to relevant resources, local businesses, can’t-miss happenings, and most of all — each other!
Our contributors live, work, and parent in Westchester, and are passionate about sharing real stories and honest experiences of parenthood. Westchester County Mom loves nothing more than to uplift Westchester County and the moms who live here.
We are happy to announce that our contributor team is growing! Westchester County Mom strives to represent ALL moms in our community. We are looking for contributing writers who can offer diverse perspectives to our platform; fresh, local voices who are passionate about Westchester County and interested in sharing their personal experiences and knowledge.
Our next contributor could be YOU! This is a volunteer position, but there are some really fun perks in exchange for your time and energy.
What You GIVE:
- One original post per month that fits within the brand and mission of Westchester County Mom
- Availability for biannual contributor team meetings
- Reliability, respect, and a positive attitude
- Minimum 6-month commitment
What You GET:
- New connections, friendships, and an amazing experience!
- Your photo and bio on the Westchester County Mom Contributor page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media handles if you choose to share them)
- Access to our Contributor Facebook Group and other internal communications and resources
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, and social media
- Opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to Westchester County Mom
What To DO:
- Fill out the form below in its entirety
- Email [email protected] with any questions