Ready to officially emerge from deep winter weather? Below is a list of Westchester activities to fill your month with local fun as the days start to warm up.
- The return of Parades! Many towns have confirmed they will host St. Patrick’s Day Parades again. Popular ones include White Plains, Yonkers, Mahopac, and Mount Kisco.
- Feeling the start of the Spring Cleaning itch? The Westchester County Spring Home Show will be hosted at the Westchester County Center on March 19 and 20.
- Enjoy a culinary demonstration with the world’s best! Blue Hill hosts theirs, on-campus, weekly. Demos are 60-90 minutes long.
- Learn about sugaring, enjoy a hike and say hello to various rescued animals at the Teatown Lake Reservation.
- Enjoy the return of live theatre events at the Emelin Theatre! They have also brought back their Film Club with live and virtual options.
- Starting March 25, the Easter Bunny returns to the Cross County Center!
- Ready to refresh your wardrobe for spring? A brand new boutique just opened in Rye. Enjoy perusing the racks at The Reveal Collection. Can’t make it to the store? They’re also online!
- Art lovers will enjoy the World Of Frida Kahlo exhibit at the Hudson River Museum.
- Do you miss watching movies in theatres? The newly opened Look Cinemas offers more than just popcorn to enjoy with your flick! Relax in luxury seats with cocktails and a full menu.
There is truly something for everyone to enjoy in Westchester this month! Check out our calendar for more local events.